This info from the PostalOne! portal here http://www.usps.com/postalone/
On the benefits of participation in PostalOne!:
- Automated scheduling services for drop shipment mailings
- Electronic documentation and postage statements
- Simplified mail acceptance, verification and payment processes
- Reduced hardcopy paperwork and handling costs
- Increased operations efficiency with the mail induction process
- Improved access to mailing information and job tracking
- Enhanced account management capability
- Online mailing irregularity reporting
- Transportation Management System
- Access to FAST (Facility Access & Shipment Tracking system) to plan and schedule drop ship mailings.
>>>>Let your PostalOne! USPS Representatives know you are using DAT-MAIL to produce your upload files.
>>>>Keep this contact info handy:
Contact the PostalOne! Customer Care Center at
(800) 522-9085 or at email@example.com
All you need to get started is…
- Required by USPS:
- Mail.dat files
- Internet Access
- Required by DAT-MAIL Users:
- A special registration code, contact your sales rep, or firstname.lastname@example.org if you don’t know who your rep is, and we will get a code out to you. The code will enable you to access PostalOne! in DAT-MAIL.
Get Started Online Here:
Let me know how you are making out with PostalOne!