- Learn about the Postal Services newly implemented Intelligent Mail Service for letters and flats.
- Gain a thorough understanding of what you need to do to ensure your organization is ready to make the most of the Intelligent Mail barcodes and Intelligent Mail Full Service Option.
- Hear how Intelligent Mail barcodes drive improvements in both service and efficiency, and adds more value to your mail.
|Featuring expert Intelligent Mail speakers provided by the United States Postal Service®. A full day of Intelligent Mail information will be presented from 8am – 5pm. Your $79.00 registration fee includes:
The symposiums will provide you with a unique opportunity to hear from the experts, learn about the new requirements and get answers to some of your questions such as:
- What are the requirements for using Intelligent Mail barcodes?
- How can I implement the Intelligent Mail barcode in my operation?
- Will I need to invest in new equipment or modify my operational processes?
- Where can I find help in transitioning to this new technology?
*Speakers may vary by location. Please call (703) 218-5015 for more information.
Registration online at: http://imb.npf.org/register.aspx
Thursday, July 9
The Aladdin Shrine Center
3850 Stelzer Road
Columbus, OH 43219-3044
Thursday, July 16
The Speedway Club
Texas Motor Speedway
3545 Lone Star Circle
Fort Worth, TX 76177-8903