Attention PostalOne!® Users
Migrating to Full-Service Webinar Series
The Postal Service encourages mailers to migrate to the use of Full-Service Intelligent Mail® when mailing First-Class Mail®postcards, letters, and flats, Standard Mail®letters and flats, Periodicalsletters and flats and Bound Printed Matter flats.
Full-Service provides customers with:
– An additional per piece discount on every Full-Service mailpiece.
– Address correction information at no additional cost for Full-Service mailpieces, providing Change of Address (COA) information and Nixie (undeliverable-as-addressed) information.
– The ability to track service performance through reports and scan information.
– Container, tray and mailpiece visibility.
– Annual permit fees waived when 90 percent or more of cumulative annual mailings consist of Full-Service mail.
-The opportunity to use the same permit at any location via our Mail Anywhere program.
We have scheduled a series of webinars to assist mailers in transitioning to Full-Service Intelligent Mail. The webinars are designed to walk you through the process and help you get the most out of using Full-Service. We encourage mailers to attend all four sessions in the series. Recording links for the two previous sessions and log on links for the upcoming courses are available on RIBBS under Intelligent Mail Services/Education at https://ribbs.usps.gov/index.cfm?page=intellmailpresentations.
The Business Customer Gateway – Thursday, March 20, 3:30 p.m. EDT
Full-Service Feedback – Thursday, March 27, 3:30 p.m. EDT
Via USPS RIBBS