The Postal Service encourages mailers to migrate to the use of Full-Service Intelligent Mail® when mailing First-Class Mail®postcards, letters, and flats, Standard Mail®letters and flats, Periodicalsletters and flats and Bound Printed Matter flats
Full-Service provides customers with:
– An additional per piece discount on every Full-Service mailpiece.
– Address correction information at no additional cost for Full-Service mailpieces, providing Change of Address (COA) information and Nixie (undeliverable-as-addressed) information.
– The ability to track service performance through reports and scan information.
– Container, tray and mailpiece visibility.
– Annual permit fees waived when 90 percent or more of cumulative annual mailings consist of Full-Service mail.
– The opportunity to use the same permit at any location via our Mail Anywhere program.
We have scheduled a series of webinars to assist mailers in transitioning to Full-Service Intelligent Mail. The webinars are designed to walk you through the process and help you get the most out of using Full-Service. We encourage mailers to attend all four sessions in the series. Log on links for the following courses are available on RIBBS under Intelligent Mail Services/Education at https://ribbs.usps.gov/index.cfm?page=intellmailpresentations.
Full-Service Feedback – Thursday, March 27, 3:30 p.m. EDT
PostalOne! ® Help Desk
United States Postal Service
225 N Humphrey Blvd STE 501
Memphis, TN 38188-1001